Yourspa Bromine Infused Granules (1kg)
The Bromine granules are ideal for daily dosing of your spa, to produce active bromine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. They are rapid dissolving and have minimal impact on pH
How to apply Bromine Granules:
1. Use spa test strips and pH balance products to maintain pH level within the ideal range of 7.2 - 7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust!
2. Maintain bromine residuals for spas within the range 3 -5 mg/l (ppm). *Freshly filled spas require initial shock to start up dose of chlorine: 50mg/l (ppm) for 1 hour or 20mg/l for 2 hours.
3. These bromine granules may be applied directly to spas where temperatures exceed 20 degrees C. If below this temperature or if in doubt pre-dissolve the chlorine granules in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 10g of product per 0.2 gallons (1lt) of water. Stir well to ensure the chlorine is fully dissolved. Carefully add the resulting solution to the spa whilst the pump(s) are turned on, preferably near the water inlets and jets to aid distribution.
4. Repeat dose application if necessary to achieve levels in point 2 above.
5. Use spa test strips to check the chlorine level is within the range 3 - 5mg/l (ppm) before bathing recommences.
General Precautions with Dosing of Spa Bromine Granules:
Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
Never mix with any other chemical including cleaning products and other chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
When pre-dissolving chlorine granules, always add to water not vice versa.
Handling & Storage of Spa Bromine Granules
Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
Wash hands after use.
Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage - store spa chlorine granules in a cool dry place, and out of reach of chlidren!